Que Horas Son?

Happy Monday morning everyone.  I couldn't remember the artist of today's song and had to do some research to jog my memory.

I haven't heard this song in nearly 10 years, and it's in Spanish.  Years ago, while talking to a coworker, he mentioned to me that he preferred to listen to music in Spanish.  I told him that I like to listen to a band called Ozomatli that sings in Spanish.  So we decided to swap CD's to share music with eachother.  I gave him Ozomatli's self-titled album, and he gave me this guy Manu Chao. 

I listened to the album, and liked it OK and promptly gave it back.  He told me that he would get the Ozomatli CD back to me, and he never did.  At the time it was frustrating, the disc was all I had, this was before iPods and iTunes, you know. 

So now all I have left is this silly song from that disc that has somehow remained in my brain after all these years.  And now you get to share in this dumb memory, and this semi-annoying song that was playing in my head today.

2 comments:

  1. wow, what an incredibly unique video, my fav was at 1:23 when they zoom in on the clouds dramatically.
    -Brad Pitt

    I would have liked it more if the pink lady by the cart would have taken the time to shake her booty
    -Shakira

    My favorite music video of all time, an overall 3.5 out of 10
    -Nicholas Cage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad that celebrities are finally reading my blog and that they appreciate the artistic beauty of this song and music video. PS, I have changed my mind about this song being semi-annoying. It's just ANNOYING.

      Brady

      Delete