Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'

I'm back and so is MJ. 


Not only does MJ want to be "startin' somethin" with my subconscious, someone else is as well.  Her name is Meghann Kassing, and though I would deny it unless someone were doing a DNA test, she is my cousin. 

I'm a good natured person, and I have always been nice to her.  She has a blog, and this is what she wrote about me on her blog:

http://panhandlingwithclass.blogspot.com/2012/06/i-follow-my-cousins-blog.html

It's been a month since she posted this, and all I have to say is "sticks and stones" Meg. 


Since I'm nice, I will tell you only a few things about Meg, and hopefully you'll understand why she feels sorry for herself and therefore has to make fun of me to feel better about herself. 

1-  She is addicted to candy.  When she worked with me she constantly demanded that I replenish her candy supply and if I didn't she would cuss like a sailor. 

2-  She's obsessed with Justin Bieber.  Yeah, I know, a lot of people are obsessed with him, but Meg is obsessed with him the way Glenn Close was obsessed in "Fatal Attraction." 

3-  Her feet are freakishly big. 

4-    Check out this picture of her with her brothers circa 1989.  She still perms her hair and bangs and has a  bigger bow than that in her hair. 



5-  Remember that game, Mall Madness?  She still plays it.  Alone. 

6-  Remember that scene in "Saved by the Bell" when Jessie has a caffeine overdose:



This happened to Meg, only she was overdosing on Aspartame. 

I could go on and on, but I'm nice so I won't.  I only wanted to tell you a few things so that you feel as sorry for her as I do.  

5 comments:

  1. Funny.

    You're welcome for giving you that awesome mj mix so you could get that song stuck in your head. You can thank me later.

    With more hi-chews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who's that stalion in the Utah sweatshirt? At least one of those weirdies had it right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. it can't be the guy that's actually wearing the Utah sweatshirt saying this, because I'm anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You forgot to mention how awesome I am!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously Brady, I am too dense to know when you are being sarcastic. All I can say is my mom and I think you are awesome.

    ReplyDelete