Tha Crossroads

This is a song I've had stuck in my head for year in spite of limited listens.  R&B/Rap/Hip Hop super-group Bone Thugs-n-Harmony emerged in the early 90's after having been discovered by Eazy-E.  After his untimely death, they wrote and dedicated this song (which was a worldwide hit in 1996.)

Here's "Tha Crossroads" which I'll never forget watching on M-TV waaaay too many times.  I'll never forget this strange (to me) song, it's unforgettable music video and waaaaaaay too many 16th notes in the melody (rap?)  







Nothing makes me feel more white than having to blog about this song.  Here it is yo.









If I weren't now half-assed in my blogging efforts, I would elaborate more, but alas, this is all you'll hear from me.  I hope this post made you laugh, cry and go "hmmm"

BRADY

No comments:

Post a Comment