Try to Remember/Don't Lose My Number

I'm behind a bit- which I suppose is consistent to the blase approach I have lately to my blog.

Anyway, here was the SSIMH from Sunday October 29th- the fantastick (pun intended) "Try To Remember" from the 1960 musical "The Fantasticks"  This is one of those melodies that just sticks with you- very catchy but lovely the same:







Ok, the following Sunday, the 5th of November, I had this gem from Phil Collins in my head-  Like him or not, Collins is a songsmith in his own right.

Here's "Don't Lose My Number" from Collins' 1985 album "No Jacket Required"

*FUN FACT* my Aunt Shanna bought this album for me on cassette tape.  It was nice to be spoiled by a favorite Aunt at the age of 6.






I lubb Music and I lubb you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment