All Mixed Up

5/18/20
(I've gotten behind, sorry Waandy)
Today I had something very unusual and distinct stuck in my head.  It's a song I learned in the 3rd grade to help me multiply by eights. 

I tried SO DANG HARD to find the actual recording I used to learn it.  I checked online through hundreds of songs that are used to help learn to multiply. 

Here are the lyrics to the song.  It goes like this.  8 16 24 32 40 48 (clap clap- clap clap) 56 and 64 and 72. Now sing 80 and we're all through.  I was gonna make a video of me singing the song since I couldn't find the actual recording and the hassle of putting the video together has gotten me behind.  One day maybe I'll put it here, but as of today, 7/22- I haven't done it yet.  

ANYWAY, since I couldn't find a recording, instead I'll play an oldie but a goodie called "All Mixed Up" by 311, that one band remember tham?  It was stuck in my head later that morning, so I'll play you that song....now!







I miss the 90's.  I never really got into this band, but I like the guitar riff at the beginning. 

I've got a bunch more posts to make so I'll try to rush through them.

HUGS
Brady




No comments:

Post a Comment