Flatten the Hay

9/21/2020 Excited to share this one today. This is from an odd little musical duo called The Duckworth Lewis Method, which consists of Neil Hannon from The Divine Comedy (one of my favorites) and Thomas Walsh of Pugwash (I've yet to hear one of their albums but I've heard they're great) Both Irishmen, these two musicians formed TDLM to create an album about Cricket (the sport, not the bug lolololol) The band has released two records, a self-titled 2009 album and a follow up from 2013 (which I've yet to hear) Anyway, today's song is called "Flatten the Hay" Thomas Walsh takes lead vocals and the song is about a longing for playing Cricket in his youth. This is a funny, but good record.

I hope you enjoy the song here's what it sounds like:


I think you are really neat and I thank you, as always, for reading my blog. Hugs, Brady

No comments:

Post a Comment