Zombie

10/5/2020 The Cranberries make their debut on thesongsstuckinmyhead.blogspot.com!!!! I suppose this oldie (goodie) weaseled its way into my brain because I've been playing Plants vs Zombies Heroes on my phone way too much- Much to the dismay of my wife! ANyway, this is a great song. I remember how hard it hit me the first time I heard it, which was in high school LDS seminary my Sophmore year. My buddy Andrew played the song for me after class on the loudspeaker somehow. It seems like the teacher let him, but I don't remember. LONG TIME AGO, right Waandy? Here's the song, good good good. Hugs, Brady

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I had forgotten about that. I don't know how I did that, short of him letting me put a CD in the player. A CD which I got for a penny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But why would he let me do that?

    ReplyDelete