Getting Caught Up on More Posts- maybe I'm getting burnt out, oh well.

4/13/2021 Today's song is just a minute long and comes from a talented singer-songwriter named Liam Lynch. My buddy stuck this song on a playlist he made for me and it stuck in my brain. The song is hilarious. Some swear words..... 4/20/2021 This song is called "Cry Baby" and it's by Roisin Murphy and I'd give it maybe 5 out of 10 but it was stuck in my head so here goes...... 4/27/2021 Let's keep rolling with this neat song which you'll recognize from the neat movie "The Karate Kid" Here's 'Cruel Summer' by Bananarama...... 5/4/2021 Boy are we having fun, let's keep it up! This is "Bad Moon Rising" from those rascals they call Creedence Clearwater Revival! 5/11/2021 Shocker! Ben Folds was playing in my head. Maybe one of my least favorites of his songs, sorry Ben! Here's "Gracie" from his 2005 record Songs For Silverman 5/18/2021 This wacky Italian dood named Jovanotti weasels his way into my head all the time. Good song, I suppose. "Tutto L'Amore che Ho" (all the love I have) from Jovanotti's 2011 record ORA 5/25/2021 "Why We Build The Wall" from Anais Mitchell's pop record which is now a hit broadway musical (i've only heard her version of the music) Lots of relevance to this song these days, kids 6/1/2021 "Some Guys Have all the Luck" Rod Stewart makes his debut on thesongsstuckinmyhead.blogspot.com Oldie but goodie 6/8/2021 Whew we're caught up! Today's song was Phil Collins (sorry not sorry) "Take Me Home" from that one popular album of his from the 80's. (No Jacket Required)

No comments:

Post a Comment