Half The Man

Yo Yo Yo.  It's cold here in Utah and I'm already sick of the snow.  Also potty training a new puppy in cold weather is literally the poops. 

Oh, and guess what? (you're gonna be totally shocked by this.)  I'm about to blog about a song that was stuck in my head!  Yeah!  Seriously. 

Today it was Jamiroquai.  My mother-in-law asked me the other day how to pronounce it.  I didn't know.  Kwai?  or Kwey? on the end??!?  Not sure.

Who cares!  Their music is great.

Here is today's song:  Half The Man, from the band's 1994 album "Return of the Space Cowboy"




This song is pretty clear, lyrically.  It's about a guy who's half a person.  Literally! 

I'm LITERALLY half a person too.  My other half is literally a person too.  She's literally named Megan.  I literally love her.   I literally use the word literally in place of seriously and totally.  And I literally know what literally means even though lots of people don't. 

Jay Kay (of Jamiroquai) isn't literally half a person.  But figuratively he is without his lady, just like me!  And guess what's super rad?  Me and my Megan celebrated 10 years of marriage this week.  Isn't this a great song that I can use on this post to tell you about our anniversary!  It literally is! 



 
12/31/2015


12/31/2005
 
 
I hope I haven't annoyed you or bored you with this post or ever.
 
I love you.  Literally.  

No comments:

Post a Comment