Generations

My blogging has fallen WAAY by the wayside- it's taken me 5 days to get to this.  I wanna feel like I'm still passionate about this, and I suppose I am or I wouldn't do it- I just don't feel the passion to try to be witty, exiting or interesting.  So you'll have to settle for another "here's the song" post today.

The song stuck in my head Sunday morning was "Generations" from the great musical "Children of Eden"  If you're familiar with this show, you'll know that the first act is about Adam and Eve (they're like WAAAAAY Famous, from the bible you guys!) and the second act is about Noah and the Ark (slightly less famous and stuff)  Anyway, this song bridges these two stories as the second act starts.

It's a good one, this is a great show, with fantastic storytelling and music.

Here's "Generations"





No comments:

Post a Comment