Come Together

4/27/2020

Hi Andrew,

I bet you bin dyin' ta know witch song wuz stuck in me head this week?

Are you dying??!?

You'd think it may be something from Reinhold Messner since that concert we did was a year ago, but sadly, such was not the case.   But I did give that record a good listen on Saturday.  Man.  I love it. 

But fret not, something great is coming......









The other day I was just messing around with the kids, singing about quarantine and I started singing a couple lines of parody to this song.  "Sta-ay apart" instead of come together.  It was so great. Move on over weird Al!

He got facemask
He got, ly-ysol
He got, grumpy children
He got, Tylenol

Stay-ay apart! Right now!  Quarantine!

Anyway....
Is there a better opening track to any album of all time?  I love this song.  I love Abbey Road.  I love the Beatles.  I love the way the bass, drum and Lennon sing/whispering "shoot me" just pound with coolness as this opens. 

Good song.  Good times.  Good buds.

Have a gr8 week.

Brady


1 comment: