Northshore

Hey guys.

Here's a song from Tegan and Sara.  Have you heard of them?  They are hands-down, without dispute, the best pair of identical twin, Canadian, lesbian singers you'll ever hear.  Hands down. 

Joking aside, they do rock and have some great songs, one of which was in my head this morning as I arose.  It's called "Northshore" and here's what it sounds like:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YE-4ekeMv0Q&list=PL9hGbIIgTaeCNQbMS8B9L5YP3hIs9_wKS&index=13


It's Father's Day.
It's also Tegan and Saraoke time (I just made up that word, you can use it but you must pay me a dollar every time you use it)
I love being a Dad, and it wouldn't be possible without an incredible woman in my life, and let me tell you- I have one.  And she indulged me today by performing this song with me.  Yep, she's rad.

(Disclaimer, the sound is awful, but I don't care.  We had fun.  Also we grew impatient and this was our best take.  No hating allowed)


I hope everybody has a really really  neet Father's day, expecially those Dad's out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment