On the Attack

Last night I had a strange dream. 

I was standing at President's Circle on the campus of my Alma Mater, the University of Utah. 

Suddenly, I saw former president Bill Clinton.

 
 
 
Noticing there was nobody around, I seized the opportunity to run over, introduce myself and say hello to the man. 

He was very gracious, kind and it was nice to meet him. 
 
I started to walk away, but as I turned my back, something seemed off.  It was then that I noticed that it was actually comedian Will Ferrell doing a spot on impression of the former commander and chief.  
 
I woke up from the dream, and the song in my head was from singer-songwriter Langhorne Slim:



The song is called "On the Attack" and it's from the 2012 album, THE WAY WE MOVE. 

Any dream interpreters out there want to tell me what my dream means? 

1 comment:

  1. Seven years of plenty and then seven years of comedy?

    ReplyDelete