Head Over Heels

The first concert I ever went to was in 1995.  It was Tears For Fears.  They are great!  What happened to melody?  Nobody seems to appreciate it any more.  This tune is fantastic, straight out of 1985- here's "Head Over Heels" the song stuck in my head y'alls.

Side Note:
I went dancing the other night with my wife.  Today is Mother's Day and tomorrow is her birthday so I pretty much had to get out of my comfort zone!  (I'm a terrible dancer)  Anyway, the club where we went was playing some awesome 80's music, and they played this song.  It was so fun to hear it, it's been years and I forgot how much I love this band/song.




Guess what?!?

I've blogged about enough songs to fill a compilation disc!  Yes, you know what that means!  It means it's time for me to do another giveaway.

I really love doing these giveaways- I like sharing music with people and it's such a strange and fun way to connect to the world.  Even if only a few people come and visit this blog- I really look forward to doing this every time.

So, here's what I'm giving away this time.

FIRST!
Like always, a compilation disc of the songs I've been blogging about over the last 6 months or so:

"NOW THAT'S WHAT BRADY'S SUBCONSCIOUS CALLS MUSIC, VOLUME 2"



 

 

 




I'm really proud of this mix!  It's got a lot of variety and some songs that really get you moving- it covers a lot of various genres and ventures over several decades!  I think you'll like it.   And since it's Mother's Day, I'll tell you that my mom gives this compilation "one and a half thumbs up!"

NEXT!

Here's a 25$ gift card I have leftover from Christmas.  It's from Zappos!  You can buy shoes there you guys!  This is real money that I'm giving away y'alls!



LASTLY

Here are a few "Compact Discs" I have lying around.  Dear Millennials- A compact disc is a device that makes music!  You don't even need a smartphone to use it, it's pretty neat.  These albums are pretty gr8.  My mom has listened to 2 of the three albums and she says they are "pretty ok"

Anyway, here they are
"EMPLOYMENT" By The Kaiser Chiefs
"BLACK & WHITE 050505" By Simple Minds
AND Max Pain & the Groovies SELF-TITLED album (Fun Fact, Max Pain is a local (Salt Lake City) based musician, I've had a fun time getting to know some of his music through this album)



OK, there are lots of ways you can win-  and multiple entries possible.

First of all- you can make a comment below on this blog post

Next, look for various posts through my various social media accounts about this contest.  You simply have to "Like" or Comment on those posts to enter.

I can be found on Facebook: Brady Thomas Cash or at my official Facebook blog page.  I'm also on InstagramVine and Twitter where I can be found as @lurpino.  You can "Like" or comment on those posts too, which I'll be doing throughout the week.  Multiple entries are possible...

I hope that makes sense.  It it doesn't, then your dum.  Burn.

I'll randomly select a winner next Sunday, the 15th.  I will mail these *PRIZES* to you in the mail, no matter where you may be in the world!  Isn't that neat?

Neat indeed.  Have a fun week my dear, dear friends.

3 comments:

  1. Did you know that Tears for Fears is coming in concert here soon? The first tape I ever had was Tears for Fears! Not going to explain tapes to millennials.

    ReplyDelete