Take Off Your Shirt

Sad news :(

There was another huge windstorm in our community last night.  The winds took out trees and fences from several of my neighbors.

We fared well, again, except that I was up most of the night taking care of scared children.

Happy news :)

This rad song was going through my head all night long:







This song is by English musician Stephen Wilkinson, otherwise known as Bibio.
This is what he looks like:





Today's song is the sixth track on Bibio's 2011 album which is called "Mind Bokeh"

You may have gathered that the song is called, "Take off Your Shirt"

This is what Bibio looks like without his shirt:








 Bibio writes some gr8 music, but he should do something about that back hair you guys!

lololol

Anyway, I really like this song.  I'm just now getting into Bibio's music and what's great about it is he usually has more of an electronic kind of sound and this one just rocks with some serious electric guitar.

Speaking of rocks- have a rockin week.  I love music and I love you.  


No comments:

Post a Comment