Me Too

My goodness, this Meghan Trainor girl is everywhere these days.  My daughters have been blasting this song, again and again.

As of right now, May 29th, 2016 at 6:14 P.M. the YouTube video currently has 42,228,809 views.  (I'm pretty sure about 1 million of those views are from my daughters alone!)  Amazing considering that this video has been up for just over 2 weeks!!

Here's Meghan Trainor's new hit song "Me Too" enjoy the song stuck in my head- it's a catchy one, friends:







This music video is the very one that made headlines for having photoshopped Trainor's thighs to appear thinner.  She was furious and made them pull the video.  Isn't that neat?

Then of course there was that one time that Trainor fell performing this song on the Tonight Show.  They offered her the option to do another take and she declined.  Isn't that neat too?  She's neat.

Meghan Trainor Falls While Performing on The Tonight Show | E! News

I feel old and boring. 

Have the neatest memorial day weekend ever!  
Brady

No comments:

Post a Comment