Pretentious

You guys!  You probably know that I usually write posts on Sundays.  Well guess what?  I didn't have time yesterday and so I'm doing it today.

And I had two songs to write about so it was what I normally call "Two For One Sundee Fundee" but since I'm writing a day late this will be:







Blog blog blog blog blog blog blog.  Blog blog
blog.


Here's song number one, when I first woke up:











This is from Bibio- the second track on the 2011 album "Mind Bokeh"  If you have photographer friends they can tell you what Bokeh means.

So, I dig this track, it starts out extremely atonal and dissonant and then sort of turns less "that way" as it goes and then back to more atonal stuff.  Whatever.  I just like it OK?   You didn't listen to it did you?

Blog blog blog here's another song.

Blog blog blog that happened later on after I woke up again (I went back to sleep)


It's from the hilarious movie "A Mighty Wind."








This movie is funny and good.

Blog blog blog blog blog.

















No comments:

Post a Comment