Breezeblocks

10/20/19

Alt-J is one of the most interesting bands I've heard in some time.  I've had one album "An Awesome Wave" (2012) as part of my collection for several years and recently I've been listening to it more and more.  Then the other day, my 12-year-old daughter was singing the lyric "Please don't go, I love you so, I love you so" and I think both of us where shocked; me because my daughter was familiar with a song by Alt-J and she because I know who Alt-J is!

That night we went out for a soda run and put on the track she had been singing "Breezeblocks" and rocked out to such a good song.

It found its way into my head the Sunday morning and now it's being blogged about!  This is how my blog works you guys!

Anyway, this song is great.  This album is great.  Having kids with cool music taste is great.

Looking a little closer, this song is actually really popular, and has gained traction.  Maybe because of Tik-Tok or some kind of app that I'm too old to use/understand.  The kids like this song you guys!  So do I!

Here's Alt-J's awesome song "Breezeblocks" with its music video which I am now watching for the first time and maybe you are too.







HUGS
BRADY

No comments:

Post a Comment