Chloe in the Afternoon

10/6/19

I've really been enjoying Spotify.  I guess it took my a while to accept the streaming world of music and I've found lots of cool music thanks to the easy access that Spotify provides.  I would probably pay more monthly if I knew that the artists I love would get paid more for each stream, but this is the world we live in.

Soooo... I've been extremely random in what I'm listening to these days, which makes it fun and unusual, and although I've been told for years to listen, I'm just now delving into St. Vincent's music.

Today was the opening track of her 2011 album (St Vincent is in fact Annie Clark, a gifted musician and songwriter) "Strange Mercy"   It's called Chloe in the Afternoon.  It's different, but I hope you like it:











I LOVE YOU
-BRADY

No comments:

Post a Comment