Nameless, Faceless

10/6/19

It's not very often that I get obsessed with a new song, but this one has been going around through my brain for the last couple of weeks since I first heard it and fell in love with it.

Here's "Nameless, Faceless" from singer-songwriter Courtney Barnett.  My 17 year old nephew told me to check it out and it instantly stuck with me.









I now have completed a new compilation of Rock/Pop songs that you can stream on Spotify by following this link:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0yH9oHLRRysCDBUm8wiEGk?si=4gAHfw8kQIC4F3GxgyhV_Q

If you see me, let me know what you think.  These are songs that I've blogged about here.  This playlist is extremely 80's-heavy, and that's just fine by me.

I hope you like it cause I like you.


1 comment:

  1. Hands down one of my favorite albums, we should go to a concert sometime

    ReplyDelete