Personality

1/6/20

I'm trying something pretty dangerous going into 2020... For years I've been blogging about the song playing in my head on a SUNDAY morning.  For 2020, I've moved it to MONDAY morning.  I'm a risk taker.

Who knows if it will change the kind of song playing in my head?  Only time will tell.

So far it's been pretty interesting because today's song came completely out of left field!

I have no idea how I know this song, it's just one that I've heard over the years.  I had to google it to find it, but the original song is from 1959 and it's by R&B Singer-Songwriter Lloyd Price.

According to the internet, Prince covered the song... maybe that's how I know it, but I've never listened to Prince so who knows? 

Anyway, here's the song.... the original, but it's been covered tons of times too. 








I lubb you. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found a bunch of old emails I hadn't read and this was one of them... And I'm pretty sure this offers the explanation to why 2020 has gone the way it has.

    ReplyDelete