Frere Jacques

Last night was a strange night for me. 

First of all, I fell asleep watching a documentary about beards, this was about 9:00.  If I'm lucky, I'm usually asleep by midnight.  I woke up at some point, knowing I had gone to sleep extremely early, and set my alarm clock for 5:30 A.M. with good intentions of waking up early to get some things done around the house. 

I woke up many times in the night, and had funky dreams and found myself at that point between sleep and awake, where you almost feel like you're halucinating, but you're awake and rational enough to know that you're only half-dreaming.  Does that make sense? 

Anyway, at this point I could hear the beloved French nursury rhyme "Frere Jacques" playing in my head.  But what's strange, is that I could hear Pearl Jam frontman Eddie Vedder singing the song, if you can imagine that.



I don't do drugs.  I promise. 

Oh, and in spite of my intention to get up early, I slept in anyway.  :\

No comments:

Post a Comment