Heimdalsgate Like a Promethean Curse



Man, I love this music, and the more I listen to it the more fascinating I find it.

This is from of Montreal, and I'll just let you hear the song now:



He keeps singing about "chemicals" in the song.  Some of the sites I've visited today indicate that he's referring to drugs, and others say he is talking about seratonin and other natural "chemicals" that your body produces.  Based on what I hear in this song, and watching the music video, I'm gonna go with drugs. 

Here's the trouble with drugs.  I've never tried them, but I hear they are bad.  Also, I'm a Mormon, so using them would go against my beliefs.  But this doesn't mean that Mormons can't have a good time! 

I tell you what, the combination of aspartame, caffeine and yellow number 7 in a Diet Mountain Dew can give you just the kind of Mormon buzz you need when you've had a stressful day.

And  have you ever woken up with one of those early morning headaches, and you need a little something to get the edge off and get you going in the morning.  We all know the Mormon drink of choice is Postum, but have you ever combined Postum with Pop Rocks?  You'll be zippin' and jiving as you put your shoulder to the wheel with this morning boost.  

And what to do if you're at a rave party doing some missionary work and you want to blend in without doing any of the illegal stuff?  Those waxy sticks with kool-aid in the middle along with Extreme War Head candies should do the trick.




Lastly, for those special occasions, like weddings and anniversaries, there's the obvious choice:  MARTINELLI'S!!!  But if you're looking to have an extra special good time without having to go see the Bish, slip in a little bit of Ginseng and Coke Zero and the sparks will FLY!










No comments:

Post a Comment