Soldier

I'm sorry to anyone who was looking forward to some posts this weekend.  The truth is, that music was playing in my head both Saturday and Sunday but it was music I had already shared here- so you can thank me for not being redundantly redundant. 

IT'S TIME FOR A BLOG CONTEST!!!!

I've collected enough songs over the last few months for a compilation, which will include today's song from Ingrid Michaelson:



My family loves her music.  My kids always sing along, and I'll admit to tapping my foot along to her catchy music. 

FIRST, HERE ARE THE RULES-  To enter the contest, simply comment on this post- and this is what I want to know:  If you had to go the rest of your lift listening to one album only, what would it be?  Greatest hits albums don't count, you must say an actual studio album.  If you lie, and say something to sound cool, like Pink Floyd's "The Wall" when really you meant something by Abba or Barry Manilow, then you will be disqalified.  If, for some odd reason you're unable to post comments because blogger is weird, then email me directly to cashbrady@gmail.com 

SECOND, HERE ARE THE AMAZING ITEMS THE RANDOMLY SELECTED WINNER WILL RECEIVE (THERE IS ONLY ONE WINNER THIS TIME):

PRIZE NUMBER 1

A compilation Disc, "The Best of the Songs Stuck in Brady's Head, Volume 5"  This is my oddest compilation yet, but I think it may be my favorite so far. 



PRIZE NUMBER 2

A bag of Hi-Chew candies.  The greatest candy there is. 



PRIZE NUMBER 3

Your very own thesongsstuckinmyhead.blogspot.com T-shirt with original artwork of that one relative you have who has a mustache and drinks too much.  Just in time for Thanksgiving, where said relative will drink too much at your Thanksgiving dinner.  Wear it with pride. 




Remember, if you enter the contest and I don't know who you are, be sure to leave and email or twitter name so that I can find you to tell you that you've won.  I will ship prizes internationally too for anyone out of the US who dares to enter. 

If you don't enter the contest, you are missing out, but if you want to do something kind, share this link so other free loaders can find out about the free stuff I'm giving away.  There is a share button below. 

CONTEST DRAWING WILL TAKE PLACE SATURDAY NOVEMBER 24TH AT 10:00 P.M.  GOOD LUCK. 



13 comments:

  1. Brady-I love that shirt! I'm not commenting just to enter your contest, it's because I want you to know that your posts brighten my day! We got some very sad news today and your post made me laugh, thanks!
    Beth
    P.S. I'm glad your little guy is doing so well, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, I'm entering just to win :o) but I do read almost all your posts. Hmmmm....one album....Cake. For sure cake. Do I have to pick a singular one? If so most likely Fashion Nugget.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Carpenters', Close to You. I really want that shirt. . . And the CD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way, you asked on your blog a while ago about the songs stuck in the heads of your (blog) followers. That's Amore, Dean Martin version. It is terminally embedded in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I choose Jimmy Eat World's Bleed American.

    "This is my oddest compilation yet, but I think it may be my favorite so far."

    I think I'm beginning to see a trend where odd things are your favorites...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brady, I'm totally wanting to win! I have been listening to a bunch of Hall and Oats, so I would say them and H2O as the album. I also should share that Live from Daryl's house is one show you would love and should at least check it out once. Check out the website: http://www.livefromdarylshouse.com/. It will change your life. The Cello Green episode is the BEST! Thanks for making my day a little better.
    ♥ Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awessome! I love your blog Brady!!

    Currently my album would be Adele 19...I know it is sad, but true.

    Beckeesdeals at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! Brooke here. Favorite album -- Weezer Blue album (whatever it is called...). So good, and I don't get sick of it! Love the blog. Don't comment often, but read it all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beatles Rubber Soul...it's true but also makes me look super cool. Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know if this counts, but I think I would choose Les Mis, the Original Broadcast version. I tend to listen to musicals a lot more than other music. Your blog is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Killers, Battle Born. It was released recently but it has quickly become my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I genuinely can't decide between Counting Crows August and Everything After and Fiona Apple's When the Pawn. I think if I had to say goodbye to either of those albums it would be like losing an old friend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think I would go with Alkaline Trio, From here to Infirmary but it is a really tough choice. There are a couple of other albums that would also get consideration.

    ReplyDelete