Let It Go

This song was bound to find its way into my brain for four reasons:

1.  My kids sing it ALL THE TIME.

2.  We recently bought the soundtrack for this movie.

3.  We recently bought this movie.

4.  With the John Travolta Oscar goof up last Sunday, I've had this song going through my head all week.



And now there's a 5th reason, I just saw this film today.  May I just say, that computer animation has become so advanced?  "Frozen" had some beautiful visuals.  My kids also know these songs back and forth, and sing along while watching the movie.  I have a feeling I'll be writing more about the catchy songs from "Frozen" in the forthcoming weeks.

Speaking of John Travolta, if you haven't had a chance to try the Adele Dazeem name generator, it's time to check it out.  Certainly plenty of celebrities have goofed up in one way or another over the years, and in spite of the media talking about Travolta's error almost endlessly, I still find this one particularly funny.  Forgive me for regurgitating it here as well.

Spring is in the air.  Go frolic in the fields with someone you love.


No comments:

Post a Comment