Cherry Pie

Yo.

Today's song is from 1990.  It's neat.  It's about pie, but it's loaded with innuendo.  Here's "Cherry Pie" from the heavy metal band, Warrant:






I did a little research on this anthem.  At the time, the group was ready to release an album but the studio came to them saying they needed a hit on the record and they didn't feel like there was one there yet.  Group leader, and singer, Jani Lane sat down and wrote "Cherry Pie" in 15 minutes.  Bam!  There was the hit.  And it was a hit and it was stuck in my head this morning.  

Heavy Metal isn't really my thing, but I do like cherry pie. 



Pointless fact- after filming this music video, Jani Lane married the model in the video.  Sadly, they divorced two years later.  Too much cherry pie can give you a tummy ache.  I'm just sayin'

Feeling uninspired tonight.  Look for a compilation and giveaway next post.

I love you all so tenderly.

No comments:

Post a Comment