I hear in my mind...

....Regina Spektor this morning!  I've been a fan of hers for some time now.  Most people who know her music know this song:
I got to see Regina Spektor in concert about 2 years ago.  What I find most interesting about her is that in spite of her incredible music, she just seems so ordinary.  She was wearing simple clothes, and wasn't showy in any way.  She sounded great live though, and was so gracious about everything.  She acted as if she was so surprised by the fact that the audience was clapping for her music. 

I've never seen this kind of modesty with a live musician.  Plus, it didn't seem overdone, or insincere in any way.  So "yay, Regina" I say.  




 

2 comments:

  1. I felt the same way about her too! She was great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why didn't you take me to see her? You're lame.

    And I loooooove this song. So thanks for getting it stuck in my head.

    ReplyDelete