There's a Party Goin' on Right Here

The hard thing about writing this blog is that I feel like I have to be brutally honest about what's stuck in my head, be it embarrassing, strange, or just boring.  So here was today's special:



Celebration- Kool and the Gang's anthem to victory!  The question I ask myself is, what is my subconscious celebrating about?  It could be any number of things:

-My now 3 month old baby boy had his first happy evening since we brought him home.  He was smiling, giggling, playing, and most importantly NOT CRYING.  And for once I didn't have to bounce around with him in my arms.  This indeed is a victory.

- I work in Sales, and February was my best month yet.

-My Utah Jazz finally had a blowout victory last night after a frustrating 2 months. 

-They FINALLY revealed who Snooki from Jersey Shore's mystery boyfriend is:
http://tv.yahoo.com/news/meet-snooki%E2%80%99s-boyfriend--jionni-lavalle.html

All silent victories, all worthy of a "Celebration."  You decide which one is the reason this song is playing in my head.  In the meantime, I'll keep my iPod playing so that this song leaves my mind fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment