Tommy's Song

A little ska for y'all:




Pointless fact:  This is the first song I've blogged about that doesn't have any lyrics. 

"Right on Time" is a great album by Hepcat.  This is one of many albums that I've grown to appreciate thanks to my brothers, who used to be in a ska band. 

As a side note, I've now had 1000 people come visit my blog.  I know this means that my mom has been to visit 1000 times, so I have a great mom.  I love you mom, even though I'm not cool enough to be in a band. 

But I am going to try something in honor of me trying to be cool, and my mom coming to visit my blog 1000 times.  I'm creating a poll, it should be up shortly.  Let me explain:
I've been trying to blog every other day.  The next blog coming up I'm gonna try something different.  Whatever song is stuck in my head when I wake up in 2 days, I will post a video of me and my kids either singing the song, or making up a dance to the song.  It will be up to my mom (or whoever!) and her votes to decide which we do based on the poll results.   It will be AWESOME, Mom, you will love it so much you will watch it lots of times.  And before you know it I will have 2000 visits to the blog. 

PS- one of my adoring fans, gave me a birthday present in honor of my blogpost from March 6th.  I've posted a picture of my son with the present.  I guess I left more of an impression than I thought!



6 comments:

  1. I LOVE that idea! That would be so fun. And yay for ska!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it may be fun, but I'm afraid I'm gonna get something boring or slow stuck in my head, like something classical.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll find a way to make it awesome like doing interpretive dance or something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hoping for a similar rendition of Sunday Afternoon...let me know if you need choreography tips. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so, I guess the polling doesn't work on a mobile device. I'm sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete