(I've Had) The Time of My Life

Isn't life neat?

Isn't blogging about songs neat?

This song has been in your head before.  If it hasn't you are a liar.

Here's "(I've Had) The Time of My Life" from 1987's beloved classic Dirty Dancing.

 I've never seen this movie (don't tell my wife!  She'll make me watch it!) but I've definitely heard the academy award winning song from the movie.  Here it is if you dare listen.




I'll give you a dollar if you can tell me who sings this song.

Don't know?

Of course you don't.

So I'll tell you.  It's a duet between Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes.

This song is nearly 30 years old.  So is the movie.  When it came out in 1987, I was 8 years old.  My daughter turns 8 in a few months.  I'm starting to feel old. 


   Patrick Swayze is no longer alive. 

RIP Patrick Swayze.    :(

No comments:

Post a Comment