Baby, Do You Feel Me?

It's the opening track on his 1998 album, Tourism.  It features vocals from Teena Marie.  She's dead now.  But this is what she looked like:

This one's pretty dang random on an already pretty dang random blog. 

It's from American producer, DJ, remixer and (I think?) occasional songwriter, Danny Tenaglia. 

The song, you may have surmised based on the blog title, is called "Baby, Do You Feel Me?"



It's the opening track on his 1998 album, Tourism.  It features vocals from Teena Marie.  She's dead now.  But this is what she looked like:
Image result for teena marie


And this is what Danny Tenaglia looks like, in case you wondered.  Oh, he's still alive. 



Image result for danny tenaglia
 
 
 
This particular song ended up in my head because I've been trying to branch out, listen to new genres and explore music which I wouldn't normally enjoy.  I've decided as a music lover I owe it to myself to be a little better versed.  This is dance music- definitely not that kind to which I normally listen. 
 
Here's the song y'alls.  I LUBB YOU!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment