In The Same Boat

9/2/18

I warned you a couple of posts ago that I was involved in a production and, as is custom for me, my brain has been bombarded with many of these catchy tunes from Ebb and Kander's musical "Curtains"

This one is kind of fun.  In Curtains there is a show within a show and a song they keep rehearsing called "in the same boat."  In the musical I play the composer who has made 3 different versions of the song, with three different melodies:

(Take some time to listen to all of these- it really is very fun)

Melody #1





Aaaand #2







#3











And then if you stick around to the end of the production, you get to hear all of this happening at once.  Such a great moment.  Music can be so much fun.










I hope you took some time to enjoy something kind of fun and different today.  Have a great week!

Brady

No comments:

Post a Comment