Neon Tiger

I like that I have a blog.  I don't like blogging all the time.  I'm kind of dreading writing this post.  So if you're expecting something amazing today, you might be more disappointed than normal.

Today's song comes from The Killers.  I do like the killers.  I do I do I do.

This is from their third album, "Day and Age" the song is called Neon Tiger.



Fun Facts about this song!!!!!

#1-  The lyric "day and age" is in this song.  Listen for it!  They named the album after it you guys!

#2-  According to most online forums, this song is about the glitz and glamour of Las Vegas!  The neon represents the lights and excitement and enticement of the city while the tiger is the dangerous part of the city.  Watch out!

#3-  I like the way Brandon Flowers' voice sounds on this song-  I like his voice in general.  I like this song.  I like this album.  It's good.

Here is a picture of a Neon Tiger.  I drew it myself.




Good night, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment