On The Road Again

I'm on a highway somewhere between Carson City and Fernlee, Nevada.  I woke up this morning in my motel room knowing that I have a long drive ahead of me.

No surprise that this 1980 hit weaseled its way into my head.  Here's Willie Nelson's "on the road again"




I have an 8 hour drive ahead of me.  I've been at a funeral service for a beloved cousin.  And further complicating this drive is the fact that I'm in a 5 passenger car with 5 people.  We're packed like sardines but we're family and like each other.  

Have a great weeks y'alls.

OH, PS- The reason I know this song is not because of Willie Nelson, it's because of Alvin and the Chipmunks!  Thanks, Childhood Memory, for this treasure of 80's popular culture that I'm sharing with you now.




No comments:

Post a Comment