I Like

I'm so happy to share it when on of my favorite groups, The Divine Comedy, finds its way into my head in the mornings.

Today's song comes from the band's 2010 album "Bang Goes the Knighthood"  I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS ALBUM- and the song I'm sharing today is the record's final track.  I was pleasantly surprised that there is a music video to go along with this song.  It's a delightful video about a man's admiration for his....doll.

It's a good one, watch!





Fun fact!  I once blogged about the opening track of this album, read about it here if you're bored.

Also, in general, if you look to the right side of any page of my blog you can see a list of artists/shows/musicals etc  who have been featured here.   Give it a look if you're curious about anybody's music that has magically found its way into my heads to be shared here for all the world to enjoy!

I love music and I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment