Don't Turn Away

Every once in a while I'll have to make a blog post about a song that's stuck in my head and I'm totally unaware what the song is.  This one took me some time, but I finally figured it out, and now that I know I hang my head in shame as I share this post with you.

So, some time ago I went through a brief love affair with Thomas Dolby, the English singer-songwriter who you'd likely know because of a bizarre hit he had in the 80's called "She Blinded Me With Science" 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMWGXt979yg

I ended up buying and downloading Dolby's 1984 album called "The Flat Earth" with some bonus feature tracks.  One such track was performed by his alternate ego Dolby's Cube, and featured on.....wait for it..... the Howard The Duck film soundtrack. 



So here, my friends, is the song stuck in my head
from December 17th (wow I'm getting behind) by Dolby's Cube (Thomas Dolby) called "Don't Turn Away" a tender little love ballad weaseled in the depths of my subconscious, and now here on this blog for the world to love:





I love music and I love you. 













No comments:

Post a Comment