She Loves You

I'm getting caught up.... almost.

I'm completely immersed right now in this production of Forever Plaid.  I'm having a great time doing it even if it's such a big time commitment.

If you've seen 'Plaid' there are many funny moments, and one in particular that I find quite hilarious and inspired the song stuck in my head for 1/7/2018 (in what has now become the 6TH year of my blogging)

In the show, The Plaids talk about how they started singing music for a "whole new generation" (referring to the 60s) which leads into a cheesy arrangement of The Beatles "She Loves You" which reeks of 1950's fluff.  It's one of my favorite moments in the script and it's also very fun to perform.

Anyway, the dang song was stuck in my head.  Here's the Beatles' version:








And here's what the Plaid's version sounds like:

(It Starts about 2 minutes in)








I love music and I love you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment