Amsterdam

10/28/18

For some reason there are lots of songs about Amsterdam.  I have probably 5 in my collection.  Maybe I'll keep adding to my collection just by searching for more songs about Amsterdam. 

Anyway, this one weaseled its way into my head a few weeks ago and it was one of the rare instances where the song was playing in my head and I didn't know what it was!  I could hear the guitar riff clearly in my head and as I explored how my subconscious knew the song, I could the melody without words.  It took me a minute to figure out that the voice I recognized (again, without clear lyrics) was that of Imagine Dragon's lead singer.  So I took out my iPod and started playing all the Imagine Dragons songs I have in my collection until I figured out which song it was. 

This is "Amsterdam" by Imagine Dragons-- not one of their radio hits, but still a pretty fantastic song and recording in my book.  Enjoy friends!











No comments:

Post a Comment