Little Miss Can't Be Wrong

12/2/2018

I've been secretly hoping that a song by Huey Lewis would get stuck in my head so I could blog about it here, mostly because I like Huey Lewis and I find his music to be extremely catchy, but in a good way. 

So I woke up with a song "Little Miss Can't be Wrong" in my head, knowing it was from my childhood and confident that Huey Lewis was the dude who sings it.  Can you hear Huey Lewis singing this?









No?  Well it's not Huey Lewis, it's the Spin Doctors!  I was wrong. 

But I haven't heard this song in ages.  I was 12 when it was blasting all over the radio.  

Radio killed the Radio Star.  The Spin Doctors wore out their welcome when the radio played them time and time and time and time again.  Do you remember how often they were on the radio?  I do!  It was a lot.  A lot I tells ya. 

The song itself is about a girl who can't be wrong.  Do you know someone like that?  I do.  And I find it an incredibly difficult personality trait to have.

Rambling over.

Have a great week.

Brady

No comments:

Post a Comment