Coming Tonight

We have a problem at thesongsstuckinmyhead.blogspot.com.  Our team of scientists are working day and night to resolve it, and hopefully we'll have a solution soon. 



For now, the bewitching raspy voice and mopey songs of Martha Wainwright are still working their magic on my fragile subconscious.  This is the 3rd song of hers I've written about, a record for me (she was playing in my head yesterday too.)  Yet, as I listen to these songs, I find that really they are quite good!  For example, listen to today's song, "Coming Tonight"





We're trying to find it in our budget to hire a neurologist, psychologist and someone who can provide the best shock therapy possible- but this is impossible if we can't get more people reading my blog.  Please for the sake of everybody's sanity, share this blog with your friends! 



(I drew this myself.  You're welcome)

Or, for the love, somebody suggest some new music I should start listening to! 

In an unrelated note, I've decided to no longer eat out and I'm craving KFC like something fierce. 

3 comments:

  1. Not eating out isn't too hard to do but to keep my sanity i need to have ONE, JUST ONE night a week of takeout or going out and eating. Cooking with kids clinging to your legs or trying to sneak snacks WHILE you're cooking is mentally taxing some days. Good luck to you!
    On another note heard this song today while at the grocery store and it has been playing in my head all day: Band of Gold, by Freda Payne. Its old school and the lyrics are sad but it sure has a catchy tune! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, one night a week. We'll have to do it.
    I'm not familiar with Band of Gold, but will check it out.

    ReplyDelete