How Deep Is Your Love?

Since I've started this blog, this is the first time this has happened.  I woke up with no song in my head!  I knew today was a blogging day so I panicked and told myself to think of the first song I could.  And this is what came to me: 



I bet I haven't heard this song in nearly 15 years.  I've never owned the song nor have I seen Saturday Night Fever.  Somehow it was filed away in my head, and now is here for all to enjoy.  I don't have a problem with the song, it's a good song, just wish I had an explanation where it came from.

How deep is your love?  Probably the deepest question ever posed.  But really, what I want to know is how deep are your pockets?

I'm a fan of feathered hair. 




But you don't care about that.  You care about who won my contest.  Well let me tell you. 

Sara Rasmussen was brave enough to comment on my blog and picked the number 7 in my overloaded CD case.  She will soon be the proud owner of They Might Be Giants' 2001 album "Mink Car."  Make fun of the band if you want, I actually really love this album a lot and I'm confident she'll like it too. 

For the rest of you who entered, this is what you might have won if you weren't so unlucky. 

Julie- The Shins "Wincing The Night Away"
Mary- The Smashing Pumpkins "Adore"
Jennie-  A Ben Folds Compilation I made a long time ago (from one huge Folds fan to another, this is hilarious)
Kathryn-  David Byrne "Feelings"
Rochelle-  Beck "Guero"
anonymous-  Leigh Nash "Blue on Blue"
mrhamatake-  Soo Doo For Broodoo (It's a compilation my brother made me)
davenportreport-  Queen "A Day at the Races" 
kfreckles2-  Also They Might Be Giants "Mink Car" (Picked the same number as the winner)
Kendall-  Can I Change Your Mind (A good compilation my friend Travis made me well over 10 years ago) 

Huzzah!






1 comment:

  1. Sweet! I love They Might Be Giants and I've never owned any of their albums. I'm sure I'm gonna love it! Thanks dude!!

    ReplyDelete