Hearts Club Band

Yo, guess who's back to share music with us?  Our good ol pal Martha Wainwright.  This time she's singing a song called "Hearts Club Band." 

Here it is friends:


I've tried to wrap my mind around what this song's about, but I'm having little luck.  If anyone's feeling enlighted, feel free to share. 

But since the song was somehow inspired by the real "Hearts Club Band," I feel like posting a picture of people that inpire me:




I'd like to thank the fabulous 4 (my kids) my mom, my mom-in-law, my hot wife, Joseph who made this all possible and some other famous people who inspire me every day. 

I've also contacted the winners from my blog contest.  Congratulations to Molly, Chelsea, Celia and Joe.  Thanks for playing!  

PS- I'm gonna try to perform the next song stuck in my head from Monday morning with my wife and maybe some other special guests.  Stay tuned y'all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment