MOTHERP

Finding a song today was a little tricky, having 2 sick kids waking us up in the night.  But as I thought about it being Mothers day, and feeling sorry for my wife having to take care of sick kids on mothers day, a tune kept going through my head. 

Below is the link.  This is the great Madeline Kahn doing a monologue and tribute to mothers on Saturday Night Live.  I couldn't find it on YouTube, so you'll have to visit the link if you want to watch. 

http://vimeo.com/23452568


And just for kicks, here is our version of the song,  Be prepared to be blown away:





3 comments:

  1. You're right, TOTALLY blown away. That was really cute. Megan, I totally feel for you, I'm up right now at 1:49 a.m. with a sick baby. This makes it worth it though doesnt it? What a wonderful Mother's Day gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much! Just spent over half an hour looking for this today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo here I was this morning at 6am thinking about the same song. It has stuck with me all these years and I was surprised I had all the lyrics in my head correctly. What does "Motherp" mean? I guess we'll never really know...

    ReplyDelete