Down In The Street Below

Have a little taste of some baroque pop-  here is today's song. 



I'm a huge fan of Neil Hannon, AKA The Divine Comedy.  This man has been busting out great pop songs for over 20 years and hardly anyone (especially in the US) has ever heard of him.  His music is melodic, smart and would never appeal to the masses.   

As far as what this song's about, I couldn't tell you.  I'm terrible with lyrics.  Does anybody have any ideas?

Oh, and it's my wife's birthday, so if you see her give her high five.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks babe. I like this song but not as much as I like you....I have to admit that I'm starting to warm up to The Divine Comedy. Are you shocked?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's about love and life. That vague enough for you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm shocked, Megan. How could you?

    ReplyDelete