Living In America

I told you that lots of artists are coming to me in twos!  This is the first time it's happened consecutively.  So here are The Sounds again with "Living in America."  I prefer this song to the last blog post, and I find it strange that they keep playing.  I really don't listen to them all that often. 



And while were on the subject, let me tell you 10 things I love about living in America. 

1)  Choose Your Own Adventure Books!  Nothing screams "Democracy" more than getting to decide your own character's fate.



2)  Bubble Gum Ice Cream.  My favorite thing about it is how the gum falls apart in your mouth when you chew it.   

3)  Hostess Snacks are amazing.  I would take the cream filling intravenously if they would let me. 



4)  Pork Rinds in a bag.  Trust me, you can't find these in Uzbekistan. 


5)  My car is bigger than yours!

6)  My gun is bigger than yours!

7)  Count Chocula.  Trust me, you can't find this in Romania.



8)  Granulated Sugar.  Trust me, you can't find this in Djibouti. 
9)  Snooki.  Believe me, there is nothing like this anywhere. 



10)  last but not least, CONTESTS!  I'm gonna have one now!

I own a CD case of 244 CD's.  It's nearly full, and since nobody cares about CD's any more, I have little use for them.



Good thing you have use for them!  To enter this contest, simply comment on this blog post and pick a number between 1 and 244.  You will win whatever CD is in the allotted space of my dust covered CD case.  There are some real treasures in this case.  There's some real crap too.  If you're lucky enough to win, you just might get a good CD!

If you are having trouble posting a comment cause you're rich and have an iPhone, then email your number selection to cashbrady@gmail.com

I will randomly select the winner and the winner will get his or her random selection.  I will ship the CD to you.  Randomness is the best. 

Tell all your friends, nobody wants to miss out on this opportunity.  Drawing will take place once I have at least 10 people enter.  My generosity is overwhelming. 

Hopefully my subconscious is willing to give us a little more song variety for next post.  Thanks for reading.  I'm amazed at how many people stop by to see what crazy stuff is going on in my head and to hear my family perform these silly songs that I love.

14 comments:

  1. 113. BTW, based on your list of favorite things I predict you die of a young age from a heart attack or diabetes. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 125. I had to read this post out loud to Josh and my brother because it was so funny. Josh likes the Ben Folds Five CD you gave me like 5 years ago, I think it came from this case when you brought it to the bank!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which BFF CD was it? Man, I can't get enough of his music, still after all these years.

      Delete
  3. Question: are the cds in any order? Alphabetic? Or favorites first?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there is no rhyme or reason to the order of the cd's. There never was, kind of dumb how many times I thumbed through that CD case looking for stuff.

      Delete
  4. I love reading your blog! What a fun post! I too love Choose your own adventure books. I really want to read one right now. :) 7

    ReplyDelete
  5. 34. The Sounds get stuck in my head a lot too. Good thing they're super awesome and sound nothing like Miley Cyrus.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Brady. I'm going to pick # 1. I hope it's a good one. Do you think you could throw in some pork rinds or hostess snacks too??

    ReplyDelete
  7. 316. Dang, how about 5150? No - that won't work. Then I guess number 8.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want some Milli vanilli...what number is that? 122

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't believe you left those little wax candy bottles and hot hamburger samiches off your list!

    222 is my pick - and if it sucks, you better switch it for a better one. Because, well, I am your sissy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is an awesome contest! 7 is my pick. I've always liked that number. Hopefully it likes me back!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The contest is now closed. Read my next blog post for the results.

    ReplyDelete