Turn






Wow, it can be exhausting trying to come up with creative things to say about songs.  Hopefully some people stop by here to just hear the music!?

I'm sure if I had more time, if I were a better writer and if I were more clever, that I could make this blog really fun and hundreds of people would come to visit, rather than the 50 or so that come each day.  I don't know who a lot of you are, but I feel sorry for you that you like my blog.

(Forgive the dialogue, the song starts at about 1:10) (Also, it baffles me that any band would want any lines spoken through a music video, it should just be the music and visuals, but here you go anyway)




Today's song is from TRAVIS, a band that I should have been listening to years ago- and I've blogged about.  They just have such a great sound.  I love this song too, it seems to be in my head a lot lately. 

Anyway, I'm feeling realy uninspired, which says to me that I should stop right now. 

But first, here are some pictures of us messing around with camera effects.  The kids thought this was the funniest thing we had ever done.











No comments:

Post a Comment