My Mind is on the Blink

First thing this morning, at 5:50 A.M. our 2 month old baby woke up, and immediately this starts playing in my brain:


Funny, I thought the songs that came to me in the mornings were more random, but so far it appears that they are more relevent than I had initially thought.  This is such a great song, by the way. 

Our newborn has been colicky, and from the time I get home from work until his bedtime, he has to be held and bounced or he will cry.  The other day my 4 year old came to me while I was watching the Jazz game.  She had a loaf of bread, and asked me to open the bag and give her a piece of bread.  She ran off, leaving me with the bag of bread.  My wife started laughing at me when she noticed I was swaying and bouncing the loaf of bread.  We're tired to say the least. 

This is dedicated to anyone who has taken care of a newborn baby.

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome, Brady! Couldn't think of a more perfect song!!

    ReplyDelete