When the Morning Comes






This was playing in my head as I went to bed and when I woke up this morning.  My kids love to watch this music video (so do I!) and so we watched it before bed time last night.

This is a very entertaining video.  It was allegedly done in one take.  I have my doubts, but whether or not it's true, it's still fun to watch. 

Many of my friends criticize OK Go for having gimicky music videos and maybe so-so music.  It's true, their music vidoes are some of the most entertaining there are to see.  I bought this album "Of the Blue Colour of the Sky" a few months ago, and have really enjoyed the music.  Watch the video and decide for yourself.  The fact that my kids sing along to the video says to me that the music is catchy.

2 comments:

  1. Haters gonna hate...this song and video are still faves of ours. keep up the blogging dood--lava it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i personally love ok go, and think they have some of the grooviest songs on the album "of the blue colour of the sky" ...speaking of which if you want to see an even more impressive music video of theirs from that album check out

    http://youtu.be/MejbOFk7H6c

    ReplyDelete