Welcome

Welcome to my head! You'll find in time it's an exciting and somewhat troubled place. I hope this can be a fun and entertaining blog about the music that is constantly going through my brain.

I am in my early thirities. I don't claim to be terribly musical- I have tried but come up short of anything brilliant. I am however sickeningly obsessed with music. On top of that, I've been exposed to lots of different kinds of music- from the Beatles as a child, a classical phase as a kid, a Musical Theater affair in High School, and all kinds of rock/pop in between- putting lots of songs in my head. At any given moment, you can ask me what song is going through my head and I can tell you. Sadly, most of the time it's not a song I like. I find this humorous, and thought that I would share the funny songs that play and use it as a way to tell funny stories and share some good and bad music.

I'm sure most people don't care, but it's fun for me, so I'll try anyway. Enjoy the music!

1 comment: