I Heard Someone Crying

Today's song immediately started playing when I woke up at 5:30 when I heard "someone" crying.  That someone was our 7 month old baby- he was hungry AGAIN.  He is so selfish I swear! 

Here is the song, it's from the musical "Secret Garden."  It's been a long time since I've heard this music, but if I remember right this is a trio between a young girl, her uncle and a ghost who is her dead aunt. 




Since we're on the subject of crying, I have had enough of all your whining, so I will finally do another giveaway since nobody cares about me, my family, my songs or this site.  But everybody loves free stuff, woo woo! 

So here's what you need to do to win 1 of 3 AMAZING prizes:

First, tell me your favorite song of ALL TIME.  This is not easy I know, but I want just one song- if you let me know more than one you will be disqualified.  If "Boyfriend" by Justin Bieber is your favorite song, and you're too embarrassed to admit it so you make up a different song, you will be disqualified as well. 

Second, tell me what you think would be the most annoying song to have stuck in your head. 

Lastly, use the "paint" or whatever program you have on your computer to draw a picture inspired by either your favorite song, the most annoying song, or this blog.  Heck, just draw a picture because it's funny.  I will be posting some of the best original art on a future post.  It will be like visiting the Louvre. 

This time, my lovely wife Soprano Megan Phillips Cash will be the judge and she will be deciding who the 3 winners are.  She says she will be judging on "awesomeness" if that isn't vague enough for you. 

Oh yeah, I bet you want to know what the prizes are- here they are:

Prize #1-  The Best of the Songs Stuck in Brady's Head, Volume 3.  I bet a compilation has never been made that has both Wham! and Reggie and the Full Effect, well this one has it!




Prize #2-  A bag of Flamin' Hot Munchies and Cracked Pepper Spitz Brand Sunflower Seeds (YUM)



Prize #3-  The Red Album Weezer CD- or if you want to be risky (and to keep things interesting) you can trade the CD for whatever mystery item is in the Blue Easter Egg*






This time, email all your entries to cashbrady@gmail.com including your 2 responses and your original work of art.  I will email you back to let you know if you've won- we will choose a winner this coming Saturday.  Good luck, freeloaders.  

*If you make fun of my nubby thumb from the egg picture in any way shape or form, including original art work, you will be disqualified from this contest and all future thesongsstuckinmyhead.blogspot.com contests.  You will also owe me an apology and some Hi-Chew candy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment